CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Thanks!!!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone and their comments and for all the offers of help and those that have already helped out by bring food. I can't say thank you enough. I real appreicate the friendship and love. The brightest part about this is all the people have been hearing from that I haven't heard from in to long. I love it not the cancer the hearing from people.

Well I would like to say I had a restful weekend but with kids and sports well you know. Cole had a double header soccer game on Saturday. I did love the listening to conference at my parents and I did get to relax over there. Sunday there were so many good talks given in both sessions I loved hearing from so many different speakers this time.

It is going to be a busy week. Today Dr. Kris Peterson my Natural Path had me take a blood test. He wants to see if the medicine he has me on is shrinking the tumors or fighting the cancer. We are hoping that I can do natural medicine instead of chemo or radiation. So I go see Dr. Kris tomorrow and he will let me know how the blood work turned out and what is working. On Wednesday I have an appointment with Dr. Evans to go over the biopsy results. Then I did get scheduled for a PET Scan on Thursday. Which they told me today they can call the results over to Dr. Rado's office. I have an appointment with Dr. Rado on Friday. He is the oncologist I am seeing. So I am hoping by the end of the week we will know what is going on and not be waiting anymore. I am ready to start doing something. I guess I sort have started on that by eating healthier and taking the medicine the natural path has given me. I just feel like we are always waiting for or on something else.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow! That sounds like a busy week! Do you need a babysitter for any of those Dr. appts? I am sure it will be nice to have a plan of action at the end of the week. Hang in there! It sounds like you are doing great!

Cory, Luann, Sam, Anna & Beth said...

Rochelle,

Know that we'll be praying for you!

Cory, Luann, Sammy, Anna & Beth

Stacia said...

I have a big bag of delicious apples for you! I will call and see when you are home.

Praying for you and thinking about you. :)

Tharker said...

I'm glad that you were able to have a somewhat relaxing weekend. Hopefully, that extra rest was able to gear you up for this week. It sounds like a busy one.

Linda Kirkham said...

Rochelle,
We love you and I am praying for you. God Bless sweetie.
Love, Uncle Carl and Aunt Linda

Brittany said...

Rochelle -

You are in my thoughts and prayers! I know that I am over the mountains... however please let me know if I can assist with anything that you may need - seriously! You are in our prayers daily. I love this post and an grateful to have this to know what is going on and how we can help!

Love Ya!

Cuz - Brittany