CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

And the winner is.....

O.k. I started to blog this morning before I went to chemo but then I needed to grocery shop and take the kids over to my moms all before 11 am so I didn't post. Chemo was over at 3:30 or so and then we picked the kids up and then had to head back over the hospital because Ryan forgot some work stuff there. Then Kamden has tap on Tuesdays at 4:30 so we dropped her off there. Then Ryan's brother picked her up so we could come home. I needed to go to bed. We got home just at 5pm. We all had dinner and then the boys headed off to basketball. Basketball started tonight for Cole. Although it was short I guess they had something going on at the school so they couldn't practice. Then shortly after dinner I was a frequent visitor to the bathroom. Not do to the food. It was so good Pam thank you (taco salad). I think it was from the chemo. And now Carter is running a fever. So I am telling you all this because I have been busy and wasn't able to sit down and write to update what my numbers were. SORRY!!! So on with the number it was 62. Mom said I faked everyone out with the way I wrote the blog yesterday. Sorry I was shocked because I thought the numbers would be so much better. But I felt better once I talked with Mitra. So 62 isn't a bad number it is a good number. And the winner is Jessica Thorne I think she guessed 45. So I will send you the $25 gift card to Regal Cinema. I hope you enjoy a good movie. Thanks for playing and again sorry it took so long to update.

9 comments:

tharker said...

Yeah your mom was right, you did a great job faking us out! But really 62 is great! Keep getting lots of R & R!

Congrats to Jessica!!

Jessica said...

Woo Hoo! I was a little confused when Tia handed me a card and told me it was from Camden. I am so excited, I can't wait to use the movie card! I agree with Tiffani 62 is still great! Thanks for the fun contest!

stevensbball said...

Wow Rochelle,
I can not believe that your count used to be like 700 and now you're down to 62. What an amazing miracle and blessing. I think that is wonderful and I thank Heavenly Father for miracles, good doctors, good medicine and faithful prayers.
Megan S.

natallie said...

two words. SLOOOOOW DOWWWWWN! i am tired from just reading about your day. chant this in your head, rest, rest, rest, don't look at the mess, time to heal ro's lumpy breast! ya i know, hallmark will soon come knocking. take it easiER!

vagabond dreamer said...

Its amazing to see u so confident and upbeat about the whole thing. your my inspiration for the day. and its so good to see u do so well too. may God bless you and heal you soon. i was paralysed a few years ago in a rock climbing accident and my doctors told me that i will never be able to sit up again. my mom and aunt both surgeons told them to take a hike operated on me and then pushed me until im walking running and climbing again.
thanx for reminding me that everything is possible with the right attitude

Ms. Kristen said...

O.K....I feel like I have missed this entire week and 1/2! I didn't get a chance to read your blog! But, I am glad to hear your count has dropped so low...yeah! Miracles never cease! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rochelle! We all love you soooooo!
Teacher Kathy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rochelle. I hope you had a great day filled with laughter from friends and family!

Your numbers sound like they are good. Yeah!!!

Chelsie

natallie said...

happy birthday rochelle!