CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Another update from Phoenix

I saw Dr. Smith last Monday. He is the Dr. that took out my appendix. He sent my appendix to the lab. The report came back that the reason my appendix looked so different was because it was full of cancer. He said he has never seen that before. I am not saying that never happens he just said he had never seen that before.

Sunday night Ryan and I fly out here to Phoenix again. At 7am this morning I went in for surgery. I had a Nephrostomy Tube put in my kidney It takes the fluid out of my kidney and into a bag I carry on my side. The surgery went really well. I was up within an hour.

So I will see the doctors in about an hour.

I am still having a lot of pain around the pelvic area and I am swelling really bad in funny places. So hopefully they will have some answers for me. We will also see what they are going to do about the raising tumor marker. My CA2729 was over 450.

5 comments:

Heather said...

You are one tough cookie... just know we love you. :)

Thought about you yesterday since it was Superbowl and all. Remember the good old days at Mike & Andrea's when there were 20 girls in one room 20 guys in the other and 900 kids upstairs. Good times.

Debie Spurgeon said...

You are an amazing inspiration. We send many prayers and thoughts your way.
(Dallin really wants Cole to come over soon.)

hatch said...

You really are one of the toughest people I know!
Thanks for the update, I have been thinking of you alot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating. Hope they figure everything out. we are praying for you.

Bailey

Jillian said...

I'm glad the surgery went well. Of coarse we are praying for you too, we love you!